"An experienced leader working for you"
Mary Biggs has served as District F Supervisor since January 1996. She currently is serving as Vice Chair of the Board of Supervisors.
She has been an advocate for public education throughout her tenure on the board. Mary has received the endorsement of the Montgomery Education Association.
During her four terms on the board, Mary has been involved on several committees including the following:
- Chair for 3 years, Vice Chair for 5 years
- Virginia Association of Counties, Second Vice President
- Virginia Association of Counties, Steering Committee on Education
- Legislative Liaison
- MFR Library Board of Trustees Liaison
- Chair, Virginia's First Regional Industrial Facility Authority
- Member, State Executive Council for Children's Services
- Member, New River Valley Community Services Board
- Member, Road Viewers Board
- Member, MBC Development Corporation
- Public Service Authority - Secretary/Treasurer
- Chamber of Commerce liaison (alternate)
- Roanoke Valley Area MPO (alternate)
- Planning Commission Liaison (alternate)
"I will continue to represent your interests and encourage your participation in planning for our county's future."